It is not super spicy but has a nice flavour, it also can be used as a dipping sauce. the sauce, along with the egg noodles, can pretty much be found in any Asian supermarket. The cucumber added a nice touch to the dish, it was really refreshing to have. Enjoy!!
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1/4 cup green onions
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup napa cabbage
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sichuan sauce
2-3 rounds/bundles of eggs noodles
Few sprigs of cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper
- Bring a big pot of water to boil, add salt and throw in the egg noodles for about 5 minutes. Once the noodles are done, pour into a strainer and rinse with cold water.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet, add green onions and garlic. Saute for a minute.
- Stir in mushrooms, napa cabbage and chicken. Stir and heat through.
- Add the egg noodles, make sure that all the ingredients are mixed well into the noodle
- Add 2 tbsp of the sauce, mix well. Adjust taste with salt and pepper, or more sauce if you like it to be spicier.
- Pour the noodles into a bowl, top with cilantro and cucumber slices.