I love the fall. Especially in Calgary. Because:
- It doesn’t rain too much
- It’s absolutely GORGEOUS everywhere
- It’s not too cold
- Thanksgiving is in the fall
- I love turkey
- I also love pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. YUM.
- I also love long weekends
- Halloween is in the fall
- I love chocolate. LOVE IT.
- My birthday is in the fall
- Ok. Scratch #10. I don’t like growing old.
- It doesn’t rain as much as Vancouver….Did I mention that already?
- But I still love Vancouver
I am sure this list makes absolutely no sense to anyone but me.
Anyways, here are some pictures we took in the past 2 weeks while biking/walking:
I love leaves on the ground. They make me smile.
We also love clouds. They are wicked cool.
Ah… So pretty.
Now, it’s time for some pumpkin pie. Toodles!