T – 2 days to Valentine’s Day.
This year, Mr. K and I decided to staying home for Valentine’s Day. He booked a table 2 weeks ago at one of the coolest restaurants in town for Feb 14th. But being the cheap, cranky, old, and almost wrinkly me, I couldn’t stand the thought of spending $150 for a 2 person meal… so I asked Mr. K to cancel the reservation and requested for a quiet night at home.
I know. I am crazy. The kind of food that I will be missing out…. it’s mind boggling.
The reason behind cancelling this meal was more than just the $$. Back in the days, when I was still young and beautiful, and muffin-top free… I would’ve jumped at the opportunity to get fancy on a special day like Valentine’s day. In fact, I think I probably would’ve demanded it.
But this year is different. I guess when everyday feels like it’s Valentine’s Day, you don’t really need to celebrate Feb 14th anymore.
Since it is almost Valentine’s Day. I’ll take some time today and explain why Mr. K is such a special guy.
- He is a lover of Big Macs, KFC and butter chicken. Which makes us extremely compatible
- He really appreciates a good chocolate chip cookie
- He is not afraid of butter, sugar or donuts
- He likes muffin tops, both kinds
- He doesn’t get embarrassed when I break out into random dance session while walking in public, in the car, or at home.
- He joins me when I break out into random dance moves in public
- He is sexy
- He makes amazingly delicious food. Enough said.
- He always does the dishes. *Let the angels rejoice*
- He can parallel park like nobody’s business
- He plays guitar. Seriously, how can you not like a man who plays beautiful music?
- He is almost pro at Tennis. That’s how we met by the way 🙂
- He doesn’t laugh when I try to speak Chinese. Not out loud, at least.
- He is a sexy sexy man
- He is so damn sexy….
I can keep going…but I think you get the idea.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Spread the love!