It was K’s birthday last week and I made dinner. Of course
I started cooking the night before, did most of the stove -top cooking that day, and left all the baking for the actual day. It may sound like it was a lot for work, but it really wasn’t. I only spent about 2 hours prepping and cooking in total, and as for the rest of the time, I use it wisely. I submerged myself in the studies of emerging technologies and differential equations….
In other words, I watched the entire 3rd season of “The Big Bang Theory“.
Please don’t judge me.
It’s a great show! You can seriously learn a lot from it! For example, did you know…
- Star Trek and Star Wars are two very different things
- The plural of coccyx is coccyges
- Smart is the new sexy
Sigh. I digress.
Back to the main course: short ribs in tomato sauce.
I would like to thank cooking goddess The Pioneer Woman for this amazing dish.
I won’t even try and rewrite the recipe here, because:
- The Pioneer Woman has a much better, fancier, prettier website
- She has beautiful pictures of her cooking that will make your thighs grow 2 sizes bigger just by looking at them
- She is brilliant
- I have Season 4 of The Big Bang Theory… it has been loaded into my computer….and it’s calling my name
- Don’t judge. Just love me for who I am.
Please click on the link above and you will be directed to her recipe.